Middletown Criminal Defense Attorney – Serving Orange County NY
Finding a trusted Orange County criminal attorney is important for a number of reasons. An arrest can change your and your family’s lives in an instant. Working with an experienced Orange County criminal defense attorney is the best way to protect your rights and your freedom after an arrest, minimizing the potential consequences you face.
At the Law Office of Benjamin Greenwald, we use years of experience to fight hard for our clients and be an Orange County criminal defense lawyer that clients can depend on. Having represented thousands of clients, New York criminal defense lawyer Benjamin Greenwald knows and does what it takes to achieve the best possible outcomes in even the most serious legal matters.
We are available 24 hours a day. If you are being arrested, do not hesitate to contact us at any time to protect your rights.
Aggressive Orange County Criminal Lawyer For the Best Possible Outcome
Attorney Greenwald has handled cases at the county, state and federal levels, ranging from winning murder cases and defending weapons charges in federal court to handling drunk driving and robbery arrests.
Some of the wins we have achieved for our clients include:
- We successfully used an insanity defense in an Orange County kidnapping case. All charges were dismissed.
- We successfully helped clients facing drug charges (one allegedly caught with 18 pounds of marijuana and the other caught in a vehicle with 1,400 mg of cocaine) get their charges dismissed.
- A client was caught with thousands of images of child pornography on a personal computer. We got him a sentence below the minimum federal sentencing guidelines.
- We appealed a client’s 50-year prison sentence and got the court to reduce it to 23.
- A client facing second-degree assault charges — after our negotiations with the prosecutor — plead guilty to a violation only, avoiding jail, probation and a criminal record.
Upholding your rights is not a responsibility we take lightly. From the moment we take your case until it is resolved, we focus on protecting your freedom and achieving the best possible results for you.
Criminal Defense Lawyer Hudson Valley — And Elsewhere
In addition to New York, we have handled cases in Florida, California, North Carolina and South Carolina by obtaining special permission (called pro hac vice admission) to practice in those states or by obtaining local counsel for our clients. We will not hesitate to travel to the jurisdiction where you or someone you love faces charges.
Even when the evidence is stacked against you, you should know that you have options.